5 Natural Beauty in Indonesian Worldwide

1. Rinjani mountain ( Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia)


5 Natural Beauty in Indonesian Worldwide - Mount Rinjani is a mountain located on the island of Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. The mountain is the second highest volcano in Indonesia with an altitude of 3.726 m above sea level and is located at a latitude of 8 ° 25 ' LS and 116 ° 28 ' E is a favorite for mountain climbers Indonesia because of the beauty of the landscape. This mountain is a part of the National Park of Mount Rinjani, which has approx. 41.330 ha and this will be proposed to be penambahannya 76.000 hectares to the West and the East.


Administratively it lies within the three districts: Eastern Lombok, central Lombok, and Lombok West.


2. Komodo island (Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia)


Komodo island is an island located in the Nusa Tenggara Islands. Komodo island is known as a habitat of native animals of komodo. This is also the area of the island of Komodo National Park are managed by the Central Government. Komodo island is located east of Sumbawa Island, separated by the Strait of Sape.

Administratively, the island belongs to the District of West Manggarai Regency, Komodo dragons, East Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. Komodo island is the westernmost province of East Nusa Tenggara province, bordering the province of West Nusa Tenggara.

On the island of Komodo dragon, komodo animals live and breed well. Until August 2009, in the island there are around 1300 male komodo. Coupled with the other islands, such as the island of Rinca and Gili Motang, and their overall amount reaches approximately 2500 tail. There are also about 100 komodo dragon tail Wae Wuul nature reserve on the Mainland Flores Island but did not include the territory of Komodo National Park.

In addition to this island of komodo, also saving the exoticism of the diverse flora of the sepang wood by local people used as medicines and clothing dye, the tree sterculia nitak or oblongata in believe useful as drugs and savory and tasty seeds such as peas.

Komodo island is also accepted as a UNESCO World Heritage site, since in the Komodo National Park area, along with the island of Padar and Rinca, Pulau Gili Motang

3. Raja Ampat Islands (Papua, Indonesia)


Raja Ampat Islands is a series of four clusters of Islands and is located in the western part of the bird's head (Vogelkoop) of New Guinea. In this cluster, the Administration was under the Raja Ampat Islands, West Papua Province. The archipelago is now a destination of divers who are interested will lower its scenic beauty. Four clusters of islands that a member is named after its largest island, namely four Waigeo, Misool, Salawati Island, and Batanta.

4. Bromo Mountain (Jakarta Timur, Indonesia)


Mount Bromo (from Sanskrit: Brahma, one of the main Hindu Gods), the volcano is still active and is most famous as a tourist attraction in East Java. As a tourist attraction, mount Bromo to be attractive because of its status as a still active volcano.

Bromo has an altitude of 2.392 metres above sea level it is in four regions, namely Kabupaten Malang, Pasuruan, Probolinggo, Malang and. Mount Bromo is intertwined body shape between the valleys and canyons with Caldera or the sea of sand covering an area of about 10 square kilometers.

Mount Bromo has a crater with a diameter of approximately 800 metres (North-South) and ± 600 metres (East-West). While the danger in the form of a circle with a radius of 4 km from the Centre of Bromo crater.

5. Bunaken Sea Garden (Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia)


Bunaken National Park is a marine park located in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The Park is located in the Coral triangle, a habitat for 390 species of coral reefs, [2] and also different species of fish, molluscs, reptiles and marine mammals. Bunaken National Park is representative of the marine ecosystems, including the Meadow Indonesia sea, coral reefs and coastal ecosystems. [3]

The National Park was established in 1991 and covers an area of 890.65 km2. 97% of the Park is the habitat of the sea, while the remaining 3% is the Mainland, includes five islands: Bunaken, Manado Tua, Siladen and Mantehage, Naen.
Previous
Next Post »